Wednesday, July 22, 2009

ERROR

I am officially convinced that there is an error in my physical makeup. There's no other explaination as to why I suffer such pain every month. Cystic ovaries: cancelled out.
Endomytriosis: could be, but wouldn't the obgyn know by now?
Maybe I'm just not made to have kids. Maybe its not in my cards. I had cysts on my ovaries in '08 and had an obgyn tell me it was gonna be hard for me to have kids.(The nurse who did my ultrasound shortly after told me my ovaries were 'cute'...wtf??) Went to another ob for birth control and he told me I have 'a beautiful reproductive tract'and I can have as many kids as I want. Strange, I know. That's like saying 'I like your collar bones' (which is another strange compliment I've received). After the 2nd ob told me my tract is beautiful, I mentioned what the 1st ob said. The doctor, without missing a beat, replied 'oh he's not a real gynecologist' and laughed.

Today I went to the ER due to a fainting spell and nonstop nausea. I've had no energy and severe cramping. We sat in the waiting room for nearly 6 hours. Got poked, prodded, and asked a billion questions. They had the nerve to ask why I came in for something like this. 'Are you freakin kidding me!?' Was my reaction. California health system Sucks. Complete dysfunction. The waiting room was run down. The nurses were rude not only to the patients, but to eachother. So much friction.I swear that place is a breeding ground for Swine Flu.

So now that I'm married, we want a family. We both love kids and want a few of our own.

But with my body being as jacked up as it is, which ob do I believe? If I go to another, what the heck are they gonna say?? I don't wanna know if something more is wrong with me. At the same time, I can't afford to not find out. I want kids, I want a family. If I'm not physically capable, not only will I be crushed, but my husband will be too.

Tomorrow ill be setting up an appt with an obgyn in the area. Keepin our fingers crossed.

-Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Followers